| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yamagata in September is somewhat warm at 19.4 °C (66.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.6 °C (76.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.3 °C (59.5 °F).
- In September the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in September is not exactly dry. Some 126.9mm (5in) of H2O is laid.
- The shortest day is 11:46 long and the longest day is 12:59 long with an average length of 12:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Yamagata September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Yamagata, Japan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Yamagata: