| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yamagata in October is mild at 12.7 °C (54.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.2 °C (64.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.1 °C (46.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in October is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in October is dryish. Just 80.8mm (3.2in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 10:32 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Yamagata October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Yamagata, Japan
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Yamagata: