| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yamagata in November is a little cool at 6.9 °C (44.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.8 °C (53.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.6 °C (36.7 °F).
- In November the average daily temperature variation/ range is 9.2 °C (16.6 °F).
- The weather in November is dryish. Just 83.2mm (3.3in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 9:41 long and the longest day is 10:30 long with an average length of 10:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Yamagata November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Yamagata, Japan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Yamagata: