| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yamagata in May is very mild at 15.4 °C (59.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.9 °C (71.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.4 °C (48.9 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in May is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat dry. Just 75.8mm (3in) of liquid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 13:45 long and the longest day is 14:36 long with an average length of 14:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Yamagata May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Yamagata, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Yamagata: