| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yamagata in March is very cool at 2.6 °C (36.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.4 °C (45.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.6 °C (29.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in March is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in March is marginally dry. Only 65.5mm (2.6in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:16 long and the longest day is 12:31 long with an average length of 11:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Yamagata March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Yamagata, Japan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Yamagata: