| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yamagata in June is somewhat warm at 19.4 °C (66.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.9 °C (76.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.7 °C (58.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in June is 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in June is not exactly parched. Circa 100.3mm (3.9in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 14:37 long and the longest day is 14:49 long with an average length of 14:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Yamagata June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Yamagata, Japan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Yamagata: