| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yamagata in July is fairly hot at 23.1 °C (73.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.3 °C (82.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.9 °C (66 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in July is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in July is very faintly moist. Some 143.8mm (5.7in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 14:10 long and the longest day is 14:46 long with an average length of 14:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Yamagata July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Yamagata, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Yamagata: