| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yamagata in January is slightly cold at -0.9 °C (30.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.6 °C (36.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.1 °C (24.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in January is 6.7 °C (12.1 °F).
- The weather in January is dryish. Just 86.5mm (3.4in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 9:32 long and the longest day is 10:11 long with an average length of 9:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Yamagata January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Yamagata, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Yamagata: