| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yamagata in February is slightly cold at -0.6 °C (30.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.2 °C (37.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.1 °C (24.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in February is 7.3 °C (13.1 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat dry. Just 74.1mm (2.9in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 10:13 long and the longest day is 11:13 long with an average length of 10:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Yamagata February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Yamagata, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Yamagata: