| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yamagata in December is very cool at 2.1 °C (35.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.9 °C (42.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.3 °C (29.7 °F).
- In December there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in December is dryish. Just 84.4mm (3.3in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 9:29 long and the longest day is 9:40 long with an average length of 9:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Yamagata December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Yamagata, Japan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Yamagata: