| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yamagata in August is fairly hot at 24.6 °C (76.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.2 °C (86.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.2 °C (68.4 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in August is far from dry. Some 138.8mm (5.5in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 13:02 long and the longest day is 14:08 long with an average length of 13:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Yamagata August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Yamagata, Japan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Yamagata: