| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yamagata in April is a little cool at 9.6 °C (49.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.9 °C (60.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.9 °C (39 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in April is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry. Only 66.2mm (2.6in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 12:34 long and the longest day is 13:43 long with an average length of 13:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Yamagata April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Yamagata, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Yamagata: